When you attend the surgery to register with either of the two practices based here, you will be asked to complete a GP registration form and a new patient questionnaire form. These must be completed before you can make an appointment with a GP or nurse.
Alternatively please print and complete these forms and bring them to the surgery:
- Registration Application gp_registration_gmsgpr001_v19_02_2021-modified-v3 (GPR)
- New Patient Questionnaire (New Patient Questionnaire)
- Ethnicity Patient Form10 (Ethnicity Form)
- Practice Leaflet Jan 2024 -MSP – Dr Melrose & Sharp Practice
- Practice Leaflet Jan 2024 -MMP – Dr MacLaren & Dr McAdam Practice
- Interpreting Services – NHSGGC – Direct Patient Access – This service is for patients to access interpreting services to contact any NHSGGC service including our surgery. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for each language.
You can either email your completed forms to [email protected] or bring them into our reception desk. We will require to check I.D. when you hand in these forms. Acceptance on to a Practice List is as at the discretion of the Doctor.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only register at this Practice if you live in Postcode areas G3, G11 or G12.
Once you’ve been accepted as a patient, your medical records will be transferred to the relevant Practice. If this is your first registration with a GP practice in the UK, medical records form out with the United Kingdom won’t be traced.
Your medical records may take up to several weeks to arrive at the Practice.
You can only register with a GP practice if you’re staying in the area for more than 3 months. If you are not, you may still be treated but as a Temporary Resident.
Do not complete these forms for Temporary Resident registrations – please contact the practice directly for Temporary Registration.
If you have any queries about your rights to NHS treatment please contact Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board on 0141 300 1300 and ask for Glasgow Registrations. You can also find more information by visiting the Department of Health.